Brain States Brain States

i like it

a lot of cool sounds coming out of one instrument, it's a cool take on ambient music. the distorted lead guitar riff comes off a bit loud tho eh, kinda clashes with the chill vibe

Pseudofed responds:

Yeah? I appreciate the honesty. I'll play around with the levels and see what comes of it. Or did you mean the lead kills the chill mood all together? Thanks for your kind words, man!

Waryax ~ Demo Waryax ~ Demo

cool song bro!

as far as advice, i noticed some of those synthesizers tended to distort when they got into the higher notes. higher notes are naturally just louder, so when i hear that stuff happening i like to try to lower the volume of the higher notes to balance out and help the melody blend better. i love everything in this, but those higher melodies get sort of overpowering. ;]

Waryax responds:

And one more reason for me to get to the musical line: I didn't know higher pitched notes are that much louder. Or actually I didn't think about it at all, of course I have sometimes noticed it but haven't really thought about it. Thanks for this little tip, it's really helpful for any future projects too! ^^

Riding Supernovas Riding Supernovas

trippeh

it's happy as fuck, i dig it. and the melody makes me think of donkey kong country for some reason. there's some cool countermelodies in this as well. and the break is hardcore. i am impressed. and i am a man who is not impressed easily. i stroke my beard to you, good sir.

RetromanOMG responds:

Yours is a fantastic beard, sir. Thank you for this comment.

*tell your friends about this song*

~The Drop!~ ~The Drop!~

electronic music was meant to be experimental :]

loving the bass sounds in this. the only thing i have against this is that while the lead modulates a lot and creates a lot of fun sounds, it only actually covers like, a couple different pitches. you could add a lot of musicality to this sound by either making use of a key signature, or adding more chromaticism. don't get me wrong, it rocks hardcore. but there's a couple things you could do to make it more interesting. introducing some kind of higher melody / harmony would help a lot. but that's just how i feel about it.

Atundra responds:

haha yeah true i realised that it was getting a bit repetetive after the third riff thing or so but it was still just so fun to keep going haha

Thanks for the review man!

jazz on your face jazz on your face

hahahahahahahahaha

the whole first half of the song i was like "wtf this is ambient as hell" and then by the end it was like hoooooly shit that was totally a jazz... in my face :O :I xI :]

DJclimax responds:

haha yeah i dont know how that happened
i totally didn't to mean turn it into jazz that's just how it worked out

Catchy little beat! Catchy little beat!

i'm making a remix of this

i'll pm you the link when i'm done ;]

wtf rmx wtf rmx

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

pure brilliance!! srsly its trippin me the fuck out and i dont wanna stop loopin it!!!

DJclimax responds:

why thank you kind sir

Reflections &amp;gt;Remaster&amp;lt; Reflections >Remaster<

come cool stuff

most of it sounds like robot cock, ear rape. the synths in the background do some cool chord buildup shit and i really like that, but the robot rape noises take away from a lot of it for me.

mr-jazzman responds:

Thank you. You just experienced dubstep! =)

The Rape of Gumby The Rape of Gumby

mmm ok.

it was more industrial than ambient, but props anyways. :)

RESIDENTbomb RESIDENTbomb

pretty damn sweet

lol i'm like obsessed with bomberman hero. i just made a medley called wonky-ttonic. you should check it out. i really like the percussion in this song. it sonded way more resident than bomberman. props.