[KK] Basics Of Life ep19 [KK] Basics Of Life ep19

quite lovely

i felt confused, bewildered, ashamed, and aroused all at once. brilliant work!

[KK] Nine LOLeven Collab [KK] Nine LOLeven Collab

fuckin aaaaa

the american government is filled with jews, they staged the entire event (put a jew in a turban and tell me the fuckin difference) so that they could get the world pissed at the arabs, kill the fuck out of everyone in iraqistan, steal their oil, and reap the profits of all of their natural resources, while simultaneously using the war as an excuse to rape america's economy and steal our moneys as well. big conspiracy, duh. those towel heads cant even afford hats, how they supposed to get plane tix??

Charcoal125 responds:

true words

Dwarfinator sings Dwarfinator sings

oooooohhh i dig it

your voice... how it soothes my soul...

if you send me an mp3 of your singing i'll work you into one of my audio portal submissions and credit you guest vox. no joke. pm me if your down ;]

NotExpIosm responds:

i em down

April's ICP Quiz Redux April's ICP Quiz Redux

Better

the vagina looked more or less the same to me. pink triangle.

243879 responds:

I appreciate constructive Criticism. I'm glad to see you thinks it's at least better.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

---1---8484848-8-8-8-8-2222-0-9-----------------------------
----------------

Resident Evil Escape Resident Evil Escape

i loved it

the graphics couldve been neater, but i liked it!

seemed more silent hillish though, resident evil isnt that easy to follow...

ScottishAdam responds:

silent hill and resident evil very similar styles of play

Brain States Brain States

i like it

a lot of cool sounds coming out of one instrument, it's a cool take on ambient music. the distorted lead guitar riff comes off a bit loud tho eh, kinda clashes with the chill vibe

Pseudofed responds:

Yeah? I appreciate the honesty. I'll play around with the levels and see what comes of it. Or did you mean the lead kills the chill mood all together? Thanks for your kind words, man!

Waryax ~ Demo Waryax ~ Demo

cool song bro!

as far as advice, i noticed some of those synthesizers tended to distort when they got into the higher notes. higher notes are naturally just louder, so when i hear that stuff happening i like to try to lower the volume of the higher notes to balance out and help the melody blend better. i love everything in this, but those higher melodies get sort of overpowering. ;]

Waryax responds:

And one more reason for me to get to the musical line: I didn't know higher pitched notes are that much louder. Or actually I didn't think about it at all, of course I have sometimes noticed it but haven't really thought about it. Thanks for this little tip, it's really helpful for any future projects too! ^^

Riding Supernovas Riding Supernovas

trippeh

it's happy as fuck, i dig it. and the melody makes me think of donkey kong country for some reason. there's some cool countermelodies in this as well. and the break is hardcore. i am impressed. and i am a man who is not impressed easily. i stroke my beard to you, good sir.

RetromanOMG responds:

Yours is a fantastic beard, sir. Thank you for this comment.

*tell your friends about this song*